Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 3

So it's been three days and no comments as I suspected. No biggie.

Let's see.... I bought a cheapo juicer yesterday. I've been shopping juicers for a few months now. There was not one particular brand that I only heard good things about. And the really quality ones are crazy expensive. Like $500.00 crazy. Do people really spend that kind of money on silly stuff like that? So anyway, I bought this ridiculous $14.00 one from Walmart. I realized it's my determination that will keep me dieting and not how fancy or easy to clean the juicer I get is.

I had a great day with my Dad yesterday also. We have this weird relationship where I end up being the parent most often. He's always in a spot and needing food or money. I resent it and a lot of times our time together is awkward. Today was a different story. He was a real dad and fixed my plumbing for me. I paid him of course, but it would have been twice as much if I called a plumber. I really appreciated his knowledge and he was in a great mood. He spent quality time with Gramma (his mother) which meant the most. She really adores him and he avoids being around her usually. I think the fact that her personality has changed so much creeps him out. I don't blame him. I bothers me as well but I've gotten used to it.

I didn't go walking or exercise yesterday, which means I have to get my butt out there today no matter what. I made plans for this morning with a good friend to go walking but she's been flaky lately. No excuses...if she bails I will go by myself.

As you can see I posted a pic of my large tummy. Don't be alarmed folks. Hopefully that will be looking a lot nicer in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment