Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A long day ahead of me.

Dear Jehovah God,

I humbly ask for your help today. I've been avoiding chores around the house for months now. I do one or two here and there. But never finish them all at once. I feel guilty everyday that I'm too lazy to take care of Gramma like I should. I go to work and clean another woman's house and take care of her. Why can't I come home and do the same for myself and my family? So I'm praying for strength today to do everything. Laundry, bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, vacuum and weed the garden. I know I have work today but I can't seem to do it on my days off. Also please help me get rid of Gramma's impetigo. I hate to see her uncomfortable and she doesn't understand the gravity of it. Please help her to not scratch it. There are so many other things I am too weak to handle but if I can just take care of these chores I think tomorrow I will be able to tackle the big things.


Through Jesus Christ


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment