Friday, February 11, 2011

Feeling good

I am so proud of myself. This week has been amazing as far my exercise regimen is concerned. I started off walking everyday, then on Wednesday I did a step class with one of my girlfriends. Next a hike and then I worked out with a trainer this morning. My legs are spaghetti but I feel fantastic. I was thinking this morning as I left that, I didn't remember gym instructors being so friendly in the past. This new gym is like going to disneyland everyday. They greet me with a huge smile and all remember my name. It's like they are all routing for me and when I show up they all exclaim..."Yay Big Girl!" My trainer said he's going to get me to do a pull-up in 8 weeks. We'll see about that one.

One of the downsides to this week is acidophilus. Not sure if I spelled it right but man that stuff has ruined my insides. I feel like a pooter machine. I don't know how I managed not to fart at the gym but it was a big concern. I stopped taking it but the side effects don't seem to be going away. Wish someone was reading this and they could help me out. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment