Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 5

First, I love my new tiny juicer. I made the bomb kiwi apple tangerine smoothie today. It wasn't hard cleaning up after either. That is going to be an easy goal to keep up. But as for the walking... I failed yesterday. I walked out of my house and saw a bunch of weeds. Ended up spending an hour in the garden instead of walking. Now today I'm all dressed to go and I can't find my ipod. Grrrrr. Normally I would take this as a sign to not go but I can't. I have to at least make it five days. I just know if I don't make it enjoyable then I won't keep it up.

Second, why are all my friend bailing on me? Its winter, I know, but we live in Southern Cali. I saw someone in flipflops and shorts yesterday. So next week I'm adding to my list: finding a way to motivate my lazy ass friends.

Okay, I'm off to look for that dang ipod again then out to walk the pounds away.

No comments:

Post a Comment